Communications / PR – New York City
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Country: United States
City: New York
State: New York
Experience Required: 4+ years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
License(s) Required: NA
Expected Start Date:
Hours per Week: 40
Number of Positions: 1
Duration: Full Time Regular
Our New York City office is seeking a full-time Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 4 years of media and marketing experience, specifically in technology, entertainment and/or digital public relations and communications. There will be no telecommuting and no relocation bonuses.
BECK Media and Marketing (beckmedia.com) partners with leading businesses at the intersection of media and technology to influence audiences, build brands and create value.
- Worker will be instrumental in ensuring and promoting the success of our clients’ overall image and reputation.
- Due to the senior level position, worker will be leading our company’s internal marketing team to develop and execute specific strategic media campaigns for our entertainment and tech clients.
- Worker is also responsible for writing creative pitches and media alerts to our clients, and press releases on behalf of our clients to the public. Within this responsibility, worker will need to use his/her seasoned judgment to identify press opportunities with key journalists, editors and producers to further promote our clients’ public image.
- To achieve all of this, worker is expected to keep up with the latest media research in order to make the best informed decisions on public relations strategies for our clients that will maximize the influence on their public perception.
- Worker will be given the responsibility to also personally meet with some of our clients from time to time to discuss the unique strategies catered to their specific marketing goals. Part of this strategy is not only to lead a team to secure interviews for our clients with the top-tier entertainment and tech press, but to also prepare them well for such interviews.
- Worker will leverage traditional, online, social and alternative media platforms in unexpected ways to achieve specific goals. Additionally, worker will create and leverage relationships with key media and influencers to achieve client goals.
- Worker will assist in developing and executing comprehensive communications strategies.
- Worker will use social media platforms to stay on top of trends, news and changing platforms across all forms of digital media.
- Minimum 4 years of media and marketing experience, either in an agency or in-house setting. Part-time experience does not count.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Studies is an absolute must.
Instructions: Apply by Email. Qualified candidates should submit an updated resume, detailed cover letter and three references to Ashley Walker, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beck Media & Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BECK Media & Marketing Values:
Excellence: Teamwork, proactive, results oriented, creativity, curious, effective communication at every level.
Empower individuals: Mutual respect, community participation and inclusion. Consistently acts as a positive mentor.
Integrity: Whole-person development, professional advancement, balance.
Play, as a team: Open team communication, works positively and effectively to realize shared goals. Food driven culture – we bond breaking bread.
Expiration Date: 7 days from the date of posting (February 19, 2020)